Intellectual Property Statement
Unless otherwise stated in writing by Cainiao (hereinafter referred to as "Cainiao", "We", "Us", or "Our"), all rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark right, patent right, trade secret and any other related rights) in, of and to all the products, technologies, software, programs, data, texts, images, pictures, photos, audios, videos, charts, colors, layouts, electronic files, and other information, content(s), and material(s) presented on this website and/or provided in our services, are vested in Cainiao. Without the express written consent of Cainiao, it is not permitted to use (including but not limited to monitor, reproduce, distribute, display, mirror, upload and download via web robots, web spider or other software or equipment) any content(s) on this website. Access to this website and/or use of Cainiao’s services does not grant you any right of the information, content(s), or material(s) in Cainiao's services that you access and/or use. Unless permitted by owners or by law in other ways, you shall not use any information, content(s), or material(s) presented to you on this website and/or provided in our services.
Cainiao respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that any information, content(s), or material(s) presented to you on this website and/or provided in our services may infringe any relevant legitimate rights and interests, you may contact us (customer service hotline: 400-900-5656), and we will deal with such issue in time upon receiving your notice.
The words, designs, graphics and combination of “菜鸟” (Chinese equivalent for “CAINIAO”), “CAINIAO”, “菜鸟联盟” (Chinese equivalent for “CAINIAO ALLIANCE”), "CAINIAO ALLIANCE", “菜鸟裹裹” (Chinese equivalent for “CAINIAO GUOGUO”), “菜鸟驿站” (Chinese equivalent for “CAINIAO YIZHAN”) thereof as well as other marks, symbols, product names and service names displayed on this website are all trademarks of Cainiao (hereinafter referred to as "Cainiao Trademarks") in China (including HK SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan) and/or other countries/regions.
Unless it is clearly and explicitly stated on this website that you can use Cainiao Trademarks without prior consent of Cainiao, you shall not display, use or otherwise process any of the said trademarks in any way or indicate to others that you have the right to display, use or otherwise process any of the said trademarks. This Intellectual Property Statement does not grant you the right to use any Cainiao Trademarks displayed on this website or used in Cainiao's services.
If you wish to use Cainiao Trademarks, you may contact us (customer service hotline: 400-900-5656), and we will agree to or reject your request at our discretion depending on the situation. Under normal circumstances, we will reject requests that are intended to imply warranty by Cainiao or otherwise constitute an associated relationship with the requestors. We will also reject requests to associate Cainiao Trademarks with illegal or prohibited contents. We may agree to requests that make accurate and true reference to Cainiao's products or services for the purpose of freedom of speech, explanation and instruction, information transfer, or compatible information provision.
Rules for the Proper Use of Cainiao Trademarks
You must always observe the following rules for the proper use of Cainiao Trademarks and use the same solely for the specific purpose(s) permitted by Cainiao. In case you have signed a written agreement with Cainiao that specifies how you can use Cainiao Trademarks, you shall use the same in accordance with the existing agreement that you have signed with Cainiao unless the activities you wish to engage in do not conform to those authorized in the existing agreement.
• Try to distinguish Cainiao Trademarks from the surrounding texts, for example, using a different typeface or font for Cainiao Trademarks or using quotation marks for Cainiao Trademarks.
• Only use Cainiao Trademarks as an adjective, not as a noun or verb, and do not use the plural form of Cainiao Trademarks.
• Use general terms for products or services following Cainiao Trademarks, for example, "CAINIAO printing components".
• Ensure reasonable spacing between each side of Cainiao Trademarks and other graphic or textual elements on your page(s).
• Do not remove, distort, or tamper with any element of Cainiao Trademarks.
• Do not abbreviate or shorten Cainiao Trademarks or create acronyms thereof.
• Do not display Cainiao Trademarks in a prominent position on your web page(s).
• Do not imply that you have a connection or an association with Cainiao or that you have received sponsorship or warranty from Cainiao (including listing Cainiao Trademarks to imply partnership, association, or sponsorship).
• Do not display Cainiao Trademarks on websites that contain or display inappropriate contents for juvenile, gambling promoting or other illegitimate contents.
• Do not display Cainiao Trademarks in any manner that may result in misunderstanding, unfairness, defamation, infringements, slander, contempt, or obscenity, or may be otherwise detrimental to Cainiao (the specific criteria shall be at the sole discretion of Cainiao).
• Do not add Cainiao Trademarks to your own brand name(s), service name(s), trademark(s), slogan(s) or company name(s).
• Do not reproduce or imitate Cainiao’s trade dress, including the web design of this website, the appearance and styles of Cainiao’s products, and Cainiao’s unique color match, printing styles, pattern designs, product icons, or graphics related to Cainiao.
• Do not use trademarks, advertising languages, slogans, or designs that are easily confused with the features of Cainiao Trademarks.
• Do not use Cainiao Trademarks as a social account name, profile or nickname, or as a part thereof.
• Do not register Cainiao Trademarks as a second-level or third-level domain name.
• Do not use Cainiao Trademarks to indicate a common, descriptive, or general meaning.
• For countries/regions where we have not registered our trademarks yet, do not associate the symbol ® or the expression "registered trademark" with Cainiao Trademarks.
Please always act in accordance herewith if you have obtained the permission to use Cainiao Trademarks. If you are using Cainiao Trademarks, you must clearly state that such Cainiao Trademarks belong to Cainiao. Even if we have authorized you to use Cainiao Trademarks, we may revoke your right to continue using such Cainiao Trademarks in the future. We have the right to terminate or modify the permission for you to display Cainiao Trademarks at our discretion and to take measures against any use that does not comply herewith, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of Cainiao, or violates applicable laws.
You acknowledge Cainiao Trademarks, and you will not challenge or attempt to challenge thereto, nor will you assist others in doing so (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by law). You also agree that you will never register or attempt to register any exclusive Brand Features (including domain names, trademarks, business name, etc.) that are confusingly similar in any way to those of Cainiao.
We shall not be liable with respect to warranties regarding Cainiao Trademarks, whether expressed or implied by law (including warranties for non-infringement), including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages arising out of this Intellectual Property Statement or the use of Cainiao Trademarks. This limitation shall apply even if we were or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy stated herein.
You may not assign your rights or delegate your obligations under the Intellectual Property Statement without Cainiao’s prior written consent. This Intellectual Property Statement shall not be used to benefit any third party, nor shall it be deemed to trigger any interest of any third party. This Intellectual Property Statement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of People's Republic of China, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Intellectual Property Statement shall be adjudicated in the People's Court of Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China. The parties are independent contractor. Neither party shall be deemed to be an employee, agent, partner or legal representative of the other for any purpose and neither shall have any right, power or authority to create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of the other. The waiver by Cainiao of a breach of any provision hereof shall not be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. If any provision of the Intellectual Property Statement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of the Intellectual Property Statement shall remain in full force and effect. The Intellectual Property Statement constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
If you find any improper use of Trademarks, please contact us (customer service hotline: 400-900-5656).